Sunday, June 6, 2010

Our student at Rohini Center shares his experience :)


A few months back my life was awful. But then one day I joined this course parichay and it has enormously affected my life. Firstly I used to think that I am a common man as everyone is, I have nothing special in me but it has helped me find out the hidden diamond in myself. I have started liking and respecting myself. It has changed the way I think. I now take things positively. Earlier I used to think that its really hard to get into the IIT ‘s and its just the few brainy people or extraordinary minds that are able to make out there but now I know everything depends on what is your goal and how hard are you working to achieve it. We all have to face failures in our lives in one or the other way but it is only few people who get up again and fight back. We have got one life and we have to make the best out of it so why give up. That’s what Parichay has taught me. Failures are like hurdles in the race to success so its better learn from them. One of the biggest problems in our societies is that we people do not accept changes. And it‘s really important to accept them because everything is changing nothing is constant in our lives. A change in ones life can change his destiny. And the best thing I learned is the topic of Wish list. Its sounds a bit unbelievable but it happens. It’s a fact that writing the things you want, increases its possibility to happen by 70%. And the last thing I would like to share is the fear of speaking in front of the audience. All I can write to summarize this is:-

“Do what you want, Say what you want

Becoz those who mind don’t matter

And those who matter won’t mind”

(Mohak Gupta is a class 10 student at Ryan International School and is currently a participant of Discover Life's center based program called 'Parichay' at Rohini Center)

To know more about Discover Life visit : www.discoverlife.co.in

6 comments:

  1. Our team thanks Mohak for his guest post and being a keen participant of the program :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Kudos to Discover life for impacting people's life in a positive way. Sometimes we all sit back and think, whether what we do really matters or are we all working for the heck of it? I'm sure Chaitanya and his team will be one satisfied lot when they go through such phases of introspection. All the best Chaitanya and Discover Life team. Keep up the good work!!
    Cheers
    Parag

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is indeed heartwarming to note that there are people out there who have the will to get up from the coffee table and start making a difference.

    All of us, at different points in our life identified with the feeling that we are wasting our lives, and that we can become a lot 'better' than what we are now. Kudos to Team Discover Life for giving hope to such confused Young Adults, and for making them believe in their individuality.

    I am convinced that with time, Discover Life will enable thousands to subscribe to the 'Can Do' Spirit, and understand their true worth: Priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see Mohak's beautiful comments about PARICHAY. Congrates Discover Life team . And all the best to both Discover Life team and Parichay members that they get successful in fulfilling their dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your encouragement..It keeps us going in our effort to do our bit :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really liked reading the post and seeing the difference you're making in people's life. I especially like how you are hitting the iron when its hot i.e. molding people's view of life when they are most perceptive to change! Keep going Jha!

    ReplyDelete