Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Perspectives on Discover Life - Part I

It is difficult to describe my experience in Discover Life in a few lines. To start with it’s a unique concept with outstanding positive effects. All those who have attended a Discover Life session would know what I am talking about. Discover Life urges one to live his/her life without any boundaries and helps in tremendous development of essential soft skills. It has done the same with me. Given me the strength to crossover the big hurdles (which I thought were ‘big’), deal with my failure (I figured there is no such thing as failure!) overcome my weaknesses and cross out the word impossible from my dictionary. This experience of mine has encouraged me to work more with Discover Life. I am pulled between the conventional mainstream options, such as a corporate job, and the idea of a living a life working with children and helping the society.

(Aerika Mittal is a Business Economics student at Delhi University and has been working actively with Discover Life. With all her eagerness and enthusiasm, Discover Life is proud to have Aerika as a part of our team.)

No comments:

Post a Comment