Saturday, April 9, 2011

Perspectives on Discover Life - Part V

To spread wisdom and skills to deal with the outside world is one of the most difficult things to do. Trying a hand at it and that too so gracefully is what Discover Life does.

My experience with Discover Life has been very interesting so far. I have got to know many ways through which our 'future leaders' can be nurtured in a better way. Discover Life encourages you to take chances and commit mistakes and then learn from your own and others' mistakes so that you get the best.

I attended one of their workshops at DPS Rohini hosted by Chaitnya Sir. I was fascinated to see him work and interact with school children. Moreover, I was surprised by the response of the children; to see how fast their mind runs if only they get a right mentor. I am glad to be associated with DISCOVER LIFE.

(Nishtha Taneja is a business economics student from Delhi University. We are glad to have Nishtha as a part of our team for the fresh young perspective she brings to our ideas)

No comments:

Post a Comment