Saturday, April 9, 2011

Perspectives on Discover Life - Part III

Ever since i joined Discover Life Workshops, I have actually become a better person to what i was earlier. The different interesting ways in which we were taught about those daily life necessities which otherwise go unnoticed was really a great and inspiring experience. The topics undertaken in both the workshops were those which are actually going to benefit us in the long run, like managing time and taking out time for ourselves, controlling anger, self confidence, team spirit and a lot more.

After observing the positive changes in me on attending the first set of workshops and my eagerness to join the next, my parents were quite happy to enroll me for the next session. The best parts of the workshops for me were the videos which were included in the sessions for better understanding of the topics. My friends and I used to wait for these video clippings as it gave us an insight of the topics and were of course very interesting. The team games too were real great fun which taught us the team spirit and how to gain leadership qualities as it is going to help us once we grow old. Not only did we learn about these, but also about tackling bullies and stuff.

The workshops and the ideas of portraying them were simply awesome and I am looking forward to yet another set of workshops at school. At last the only thing left to say is-Discover Life Rocksssss....!!!!!!

(Mahima Kaushik is a Class IX student at DPS Rohini. She has always been an eager student and an active participant in all our workshops. We are proud of the way she has made all the learnings an active part of her life)

No comments:

Post a Comment